Welcome to our class website!
Check back often for classroom updates, links, and features.
Please feel free to contact me at any time!
My classroom phone number is 651-480-7267. The best time to contact me via phone is from 8-8:30, 9-9:45, or after 3:30.
Email is the best way to reach me. email@example.com
Our 2018-2019 daily schedule:
8:30-9:00 Arrival and Morning Work
9:55-10:05 Morning Meeting
10:05-10:50 Reader's Workshop
10:50-11:10 Brain Break Recess
11:10-11:40 W.I.N. -Small Group Reading
11:40-11:50 Snack and Read Aloud
12:50-1:30 Recess and Lunch
1:35-1:55 Number Corner
1:55-2:25 Independent Reading
2:25-3:00 Science/ Social Studies
3:00-3:15 Writer's Workshop
3:15-3:20 Daily Work and Planners
3:15-3:25 Pack Up
Day 1= Art
Day 2= PE & Music
Day 3= Computer & Library
Day 4= PE & Music
See what's happening in our classroom:
Important Upcoming Events
- May 20=Wax Museum Posters are Due
- May 23= Junior Achievement with Craig Beissel
- May 24= Visit from HMS Counselors
- May 27= No School
- May 28= Wax Museum Costumes are Due
- May 28= Dairy Queen Field Trip
- May 28= Junior Achievement with Craig Beissel
- May 29= Young Author Field Trip for Young Author Participants
- May 30= Wax Museum from 2-2:45PM
- May 31= Kennedy Carnival
- June 5= Report Cards Sent Home
- June 4= Fourth Grade Kickball Tournament
- June 6= Last Day of School- Enjoy Your Summer!
Learning Never Stops
Scholastic Book Orders